|Description of the test: ||Test on healthy volunteers with the following instrumental measurements:
- Corneometric measurements of the epidermal conductivity and TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) at T=0 and T=2 hours after application;
- Measurement of the hydration levels at T=0 and T=6 hours from application at a depth of 0.5–1 mm.
- Corneometer® CM285 (Courage-Khazaka GmbH, Germany) – Multiprobe Adapter Systems MPA® (Courage-Kkazaka).
- Tewameter® TM300 (Courage-Khazaka GmbH, Germany- Multiprobe Adapter Systems MPA® (Courage-Kkazaka).
- Moisture Meter EpiD – Delphin.